Wednesday, September 30, 2009

emOtiOns....

my emotions are all over the place right now. i'm so happy for my best friend who just announced her engagement. she's getting married and i'm overjoyed that we get to plan a wedding. but then i'm sad because we live so far apart and we can't be there to plan this event she's been waiting her whole life to plan. i'm overwhelmed and stressed thinking of all the school work i need to do. and then i have my own personal demons i'm fighting. GOD is way bigger than my feelings. in fact i can't rely on my emotions. they change every day. i choose to believe what GOD says about me today. i refuse to trust my feelings. i validate them, yes, but i do NOT put stock in them. i put my faith and trust in YOU JESUS!! you are unfailing.

No comments:

Post a Comment