Monday, May 17, 2010

Refreshing Breezes

After a day of studying, I decided at the last minute to go to the beach with a friend and take in a concert and orange crushes. It was such a nice evening! We ate some appetizers, drank orange crushes, and chatted with the cover-band playing in the background.

We walked down to the ocean and watched the waves crash up against the sand. It was the most beautiful and relaxing experience. I feel so blessed to live in an area where I can live 20 minutes from such beauty.

Much as the breezes and water were refreshing, I feel like some refreshing breezes are happening in my heart. I am trying to separate myself from some unhealthy behaviors and relationships and replace them with healthier behaviors and relationships. I have a long way to go, but I like the progress I'm seeing. I like the lighter feeling in my heart. I love the new friends God is bringing into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment