Friday, March 11, 2011

Survey time..

My day started by hearing the sad news of the earthquake and ensuing tsunami and my heart goes out to all those affected by this tragedy.

I spent the day in trauma training, had lunch with a good friend, and spent the evening watching a chick flick and being silly with 2 good friends.

I saw this survey on a friend's blog and since I love them and she said I could, I thought I'd steal and post the survey:

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? MY HAIR IS A HOT MESS.

2. How much cash do you have in your wallet right now? MAYBE A COUPLE $1's AND SOME CHANGE.

3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR? WHORE

4. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? JULIE, MY MARY KAY CONSULTANT

5. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? I HAVE ONE RINGTONE AND IT'S CALLED "I LOVE YOU" -- CAN'[T REMEMBER WHO SINGS IT

6. What are you wearing right now? NOT MUCH....I'M IN BED :)

7. Do you label yourself? NOT REALLY...I WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT LABEL TO GIVE MYSELF.

8. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing? NOT

9.Bright or Dark Room? ALOT OF BROWNISH COLORS

10. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? DON'T KNOW HER REAL WELL, BUT SHE WAS FUN IN COLLEGE :)

11. What does your watch look like? BIG AND SILVER

12. What were you doing at midnight last night? EITHER SLEEPING OR TRYING TO.

13. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? LOVE U

14. What's a word that you say a lot? TOTALLY

15. Who told you he/she loved you last? MY BOO!

16. Last furry thing you touched? MY LEG....j/k...I HAVE NO IDEA.

17. Favourite age you have been so far? 30? I DUNNO.

18. What was the last thing you said to someone? BYE....I LOVE YOU

19.The last song you listened to? I'M LISTENING TO HALF OF MY HEART...JOHN MAYER

20. Where did you live in 1987? WITH MY PARENTS.

21. Are you jealous of anyone? NO ONE IN PARTICULAR.

22. Is anyone jealous of you? I SINCERELY DOUBT IT.

23. Name three things that you have on you at all times? PHONE. LIP GLOSS. DEBIT CARD.

24. What’s your favourite town/city? GREENVILLE, SC.

25. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? I SENT A CARD TO A FRIEND A FEW WEEKS AGO

26. Can you change the oil on a car? ISN'T THAT WHAT BOYS ARE FOR?

27. Your first love/big crush: what is the last thing you heard about him/her? WE RECONNECTED RECENTLY. HA.

28. Does anything hurt on your body right now? YEAH KINDA... :(

29.What is your current desktop picture? MY SISTAS. I MISS 'EM.

30. Have you been burnt by love? UM, WELL, I THINK YOU NEVER LOSE WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEONE. HAVE I BEEN HURT? SURE, BUT IT'S A RISK WORTH TAKING...

No comments:

Post a Comment