Saturday, April 16, 2011

Random Shmandom

I took the NCE today. It's such a long, annoying exam. 200 questions. I think I started going stir crazy around question 50. No bueno. I got tired. Fidgety. Mind wandering.

I was thinking about what I was going to do when I went home.....laundry...what was I gonna eat...do later.... Then I started thinking about graduation in 3 weeks.....what I was gonna do with my friends and family after grad......my surgery....how long would take to recover?.......what my new leg would look like.....yeah all sorts of things. I kept having to remind myself that I needed to focus on the exam and get it done and over with.

All I've got left is one final exam in Psychopharmacology. And I feel so unmotivated to study for it. Aaaaaaaaah, motivation where are you???

No comments:

Post a Comment